So, what exactly is

Wealth Management?

At Messina’s Wealth Management, we believe in finding a targeted comfort zone and associating that comfort level with a traditional risk tolerance. The targeted comfort zone allows us to better serve you by understanding the actual comfort level you have when investing in securities. We will walk you through a few questions in order to discover your Targeted Comfort Zone (TCZ).

Financial Strategy
we're here to help with your

Wealth management

Wealth management is the term we use to describe how we help our clients stay on track in regards to their financial retirement strategy. We don’t simply sell you a product and then walk away. Rather, we meet with clients to review their strategies, and make sure they’re still protected. Furthermore, we make sure that the products we offer you are not only suitable for you, but the best fit for you that we can find. We can help you keep a balance between money in the stock market, and money kept safe in more secure accounts.

portrait of senior couple smiling wealth management
At Messina's Wealth Management,

We Have Answers

Retirement can feel overwhelming, given the number of choices to make. Thankfully, it doesn’t have to be. Attend one of our seminar events, or meet with us one-on-one. We can answer your questions and guide you in retirement. In our no-cost, no-obligation meets, we can discuss with you topics such as:

  • Risk assessment
  • Long-term retirement strategies
  • Individualized Q&A
  • Rollover options for 401(k)s, IRAs, and more
  • IRA strategies
  • Investing tactics
  • RMD (Required Minimum Distribution) information
  • Tax-deferred and potentially tax-free income options
  • Lifetime income options
  • Analysis of retirement cash flow
  • Matching your plan to your goals
  • And more!

Learn More About

The Rule of 100

The Rule of 100 is a method for helping you determine how much of your money should be put into more risky investments. Basically, the rule suggests that subtracting your age from the number 100 gets the percentage of your portfolio that can be put into riskier investments. For example, let’s say you’re 65 years old. 100 – 65 = 35. Therefore, 35% of your portfolio can be put into the stock market or other investments, while the remaining 65% should be kept in secure accounts.

Of course, many people do choose to invest less than what the Rule of 100 recommends. It all depends on your individual risk tolerance.

Reach Out to Us!

You deserve honest and direct management for your financial retirement strategy. That’s what our services provide. We’re here to help you every step of the way and keep you informed. Reach out to us to schedule a one-on-one appointment, or attend a seminar. Let’s make sure your money is in the right place.

Scroll to Top